Date: November 2022
Since 1950, the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) has strived to increase the number of women choosing to enter the engineering and technology fields. This grant will fund 30 SWE Global Scholarships, as well as contribute to programs that will help women in engineering fields to excel professionally and showcase their achievements.
These scholarships and programs include:
- Women of Color in STEM Research Phase II (Final Phase)
- Collegiate Leadership Institute Year-Round Program
- SWENext High School Leadership Academy Year-Round Program
- Community College Affiliates Support & Expansion Serving URGs in Engineering/Tech
- SWE Scholarship Program Data Analysis
Learn more at: https://www.swe.org.