This job posting has now been filled. See ARDC Welcomes Technical Director Jon Kemper, KA6NVY for more info.
ARDC is growing again! This time we’re looking for a Director of Technology. This person will be someone that:
- Can work with ARDC staff, volunteers, and board to develop an overall vision for our technology.
- Help manage and modernize 44Net.
- Manage and participate in the development of open-source technology projects.
Experience and history with amateur radio and the internet is required. Many of the people we work with, projects we take on, and community we make grants to are rooted in amateur radio, with a long history and legacy. Also, this role is a hands-on job. Our expectation is that this person can manage our existing contractors and volunteers, while also participating technically.
We are offering a competitive salary, depending on location and experience. Benefits include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance premium stipend reimbursement
- Matched contribution retirement plan
- Option for 32/hour workweek (5 days, .8 FTE); some flexibility in work hours
And send any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.